Amsterdam City Map, Tourist Information Map, Hotel Map, Holland Google Map, Amsterdam Center Map, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Map, Google Streetview Map, Metro Map, Museum Map, Journey Planner Map.
Popular maps of Amsterdam to make your visit easier
* Amsterdam Tourist Information Map - Organized map with tourist information, museums, Amsterdam visitor centers, tourist agencies, tourist exchange, tourist board's and a direct link to Google Earth.
* Amsterdam Hotel Map - Useful map to find your hotel in Amsterdam and surroundings. The region has more than 450 hotels, 25,000 hotel rooms and more than 50.000 beds. Every year there are more tourists visiting Amsterdam, there are opened many new hotels in the center of the city.
* Amsterdam Journey Planner Map - Plan your trip with the journey map planner by 9292, with all kinds of transport types.
* Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Map - Maps of Arrivals, Departure, Schiphol Plaza Shopping and information about parking, transport to Amsterdam and much more.
* Amsterdam Tourist Attractions Map - To find the most popular Amsterdam tourist attractions.
* Amsterdam Museum Map - Locate all popular museums in Amsterdam, with over 60 museums the city has the highest museum density in the world!
* Amsterdam Red Light District Map - Beautiful presentation of the Red Light District with Google Maps. Links to Amsterdam's tourist attractions, photos and tourist information. The Red Light District is one of the oldest parts of Amsterdam and a major tourist attraction, the heart of Amsterdam's famous sex industry, adult entertainment, sex shops and peep shows.
* Amsterdam Canal Cruise Map
* Amsterdam Metro Map
* Amsterdam Google Map with Street View
There is plenty to do in beautiful Amsterdam
On one hand it's impressively modern city, on the other hand you can still see the 17th century trade city, with the canal district, historic buildings and the wellknow Red Light District.
Let yourself be surprised by stepping beyond the shopping streets falling on your trip to Amsterdam. Explore the more than thousand bridges, the almost 60 miles of canals, impressive parks and the many museums. Each worth spending more than a day exploring falling on your trip.
And while you're deciding "what to do", consider the vicinity of the city. Like Haarlem, the capital of the province, and within a 15 minute drive by train or Zaanse Schans with the famous wooden windmills. Outside the city you can visit castles, lovely Dutch villages and Keukenhof, the famous flower park.
Enjoy AmsterdamThe Amsterdam city center is a melting pot of architecture, entertainment, history and art. A daytrip into town, a weekend or exploring, actually Hardly you just have to go beyond the limits of the city center. There's a lot to do, whether you prefer the famous museums or the shopping streets, the many squares or to take a guided tour through the Red Light District you'll enjoy Amsterdam.
More information about Amsterdam:
- Amsterdam Travel Guide
- Accommodation in Amsterdam
- About Amsterdam
- How to explore Amsterdam
- The most popular tourist attractions in Amsterdam
- Information about canal cruises in Amsterdam